4/3/2 CHANNEL CLASS D AMPLIFIER
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality block terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded high pass and low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Corrosion Resistant RCA and Block Terminals on all XC series Amplifiers
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and block terminals, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with oversized aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
MOS-FET Power Amp
There’ s only one way for Clarion’ s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’ s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
Optional Wired Remote Bass Level Control
● Wired Remote Bass Level Control: BC2
- Continuous Rated Power, 20Hz-20kHz, into 4 Ohms @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven : 85W x 4
- Typical Power in 2 Ohm Load, 20Hz-20kHz, @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven : 125W x 4
- Typical Power in 4-Ohm Bridged Mode, 20Hz-20kHz, @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven : 250W x 2
- Number of Channels : 4/3/2
- Power MOSFET Switching Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable
- Variable 12dB/Oct. Bass Boost
- High/Low/Full Pass Crossover : 50-500Hz (x10, 500-5kHz)
- Corrosion Resistant Connectors; RCA/ Speaker/ Power
- Dimensions (W × H × D) (Inches) : 8-3/4 × 2-3/16 × 6-7/8
|Dimensions||40 x 30 x 20 cm|