CPX 690 Coaxials
1. Pressed paper cone with FEM-optimized geometry combining rigidity and lightness for color-free sound.
2. Wide rubber suspension designed for a long excursion and excellent sound damping.
3. High density ferrite magnet in combination with low carbon polar plates for a reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Metal finished basket combined with an anti-vibration rubber magnet cover for an overall damping of spurious vibrations.
5. Soft Tetolon fiber dome Neodimium tweeter featuring a 28 mm mobile voice coil, for a distortion-free reproduction of mid-high frequencies.
6. Tetolon fiber Neodimium Supertweeter featuring a 20 mm mobile voice coil, to compensate for the natural fall of high frequency response in horizontal installations.
7. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technology for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations..
8. Stylish grille with high resistance ABS plastic frame with metal finish combined with a protective metallic mesh.