CX 100 Coaxials
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for a perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
3. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
5. 100 mm (5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
6. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
7. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
8. Elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh, available as optional.