CS 300 S4 SUBWOOFER
1. Electroacoustic design optimized for enclosures starting from 32 liters.
2. Fluid dynamic optimization system that drastically reduces the acoustic distortions generated by the air compression at high excursions.
3. Polypropylene cone and dust cap geometry engineered through FEM simulations for low frequency distortion reduction.
4. 35 mm 4 Ω voice coil wound on six layers of pure copper on a high thermal resistance glass fiber support.
5. Magnetic group geometry optimized with proprietary software for high undistorted SPL at high excursions.
6. Ideal for use in custom boxes that can be shaped around the subwoofer thanks to its compact size and lack of the decompression hole.
7. Terminal block featuring solid push contacts that accept cables up to 8 AWG to offer low wiring resistance and maximum ease of connection even in installations with multiple subwoofers.
8. Rubber protection of the magnetic assembly and high-strength ABS plastic gasket allowing the application of the optional grille for an elegant finish.