MP 250 D2.3 PRO Subwoofers
1. Ergonomic, compact design, specifically developed for sealed box enclosures starting at 17 lt volume.
2. CCAW, 65 mm (2,5”) 4-layer voice coil, capable of handling 1200 W musical power. The 2 Ω + 2 Ω DVC impedance configuration improves versatility to match any amplifier system.
3. Voice coil wound on TIL-P material with venting holes behind the winding. This combines efficient heat dissipation with a high Qms factor (low mechanical loss) for bursting dynamic sound.
4. Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for high cone stiffness and strong resistance to deformation even at maximum excursions.
5. Boundary Free IIR rubber surround, for higher SPL performance while keeping a nominal external diameter.
6. Mineral-injected paper cone, for superior rigidity and damping.
7. Extremely acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket with six-spokes standing structure and built-in venting holes underneath the spider.
8. CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
9. Terminal block accepting cables up to 8 AWG to provide ultra-low wiring resistance in low impedance configurations. A plastic cover prevents any accidental short-circuit.
10. Possibility to secure the subwoofer to the box wall, taking full advantage of its minimal dimensions.
11. High performance compact motor with a superior magnetic field transferred to the coil.